Friday, January 22, 2010

Snowstorm Jan 2010

Well the snow has come here are some pictures so you can say "wow did they get snow!"



the river from my back yard







the Purple Cliffs from my back yard







the deck







another view from the deck







can't tell to well but this is the end of my driveway - I was plowed in glad I didn't have to go to work






my mailbox that always gets burried -good thing we dug it out last night might have not found it today (hee hee)







the snow again this morning - shoveled the front pathway last night at 11:30pm but gave up doing the rest was to tired you can see the difference







All the snow on top of the truck will clear it tomorrow - just plain tuckered out today to do it







the view of my house from the street - should've seen it yesterday - was knee deep in some places (like at the end of my driveway) - check out the snow in the bed of my truck it is over flowing







my buddy George - he gets the job done!  What would I do without him - probably still be shoveling!
BTW see the big mound of snow that's Brett's sledding hill he discovered later. He enjoyed sledding onto the street - only when no cars were coming which was not very often







the driveway - cleared at last with the help of George and Cody







there's my mailbox - now we can reach it - Brett is hoping his boyscout uniform arrives soon!







the view from my front porch







the trees in my front yard - my rose bushes almost completely covered (lower right corner)







the boys in the front yard







Brett sitting in the front yard on top of the snow - said his boomerang in under all the snow - he said he'll see it again in May (hopefully LOL)







Cody - I'm glad I'm done with working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment