Sunday, May 16, 2010

Memorial for my mom



It hasn't been a year yet since my mom has been gone and we miss her so very much. Mother's Day for me this year was a hard one but I know she was with us. She was a special lady to people she met. All the wonderful people I work with dedicated a Memorial Stone in her honor. It was a very special event and here are some photos ~ minus the stone will get that picture up later as soon as I find a copy.





The plaque I received thanking her for her service to her country ~ this was given to me by the Southern Ute Veterans





This is the shawl I also received from the Veterans ~ it is just beautiful - The Circle of Life along with the flag all I can say is "Awesome"








WE LOVE AND MISS YOU MOM BUT WE ALL HAVE A PIECE OF YOU WITH US ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment